- Prep Time - 6-10 mins
- from Suji
- Laxmi Bhog Suji 1 1/2 cups
- Oil 3 tablespoons
- Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon
- Split black gram skinless (dhuli urad dal) 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies chopped 1-2
- Ginger finely chopped 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Curry leaves 10-12
- Onion finely chopped 1 large
- Tomato finely chopped 1 medium
- Frozen green peas blanched 1/2
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 3 tablespoons
- Fresh coriander sprigs for garnish
Cooking Directions -
Dry roast Laxmi Bhog Suji in a non-stick pan on medium heat till fragrant and golden brown. Transfer into a bowl.
Heat oil in the same pan, add mustard seeds, split skinless black gram, green chilli, ginger, hing and curry leaves, mix and sauté the seeds splutter .
Add onion, mix and sauté till golden brown. Add tomato and green peas and mix well and sauté till tomato softens.
Add salt and a pinch of sugar and mix well. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
Add the roasted Laxmi Bhog Suji, mix well and sauté for a few seconds. Add 4 cups boiling water and mix well . Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes.
Add remaining coriander leaves and mix well. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Transfer into serving bowls, garnish each bowl with coriander sprigs and serve hot.