Masala Dalia Recipe
- Prep Time - 30 mins
Cook Time - 11-15 minutes
Servings - 4 Persons
- Laxmi Bhog Kesari Dalia soaked 1 cup
- Ginger 1/2 inch piece
- Green chilies 2
- Onion chopped 1 medium
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Green peas 1 cup
- Tomato 1 medium
Cooking Directions -
- Chop ginger finely. Cut green chilies and onion into large pieces. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and sauté till light brown.
- Add ginger, green chilies and onion and sauté till lightly colored.
- Drain and add Laxmi Bhog Kesari Dalia to the pan and mix. Add turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
- Add green peas and 3 cups water and mix. Cover and cook on the low heat till done.
- Cut tomato into large pieces and add.
- Mix well and serve hot.