Lachha Paratha recipe
- Prep Time - 40 mins
- from Atta
For Lachha Parantha dough:
- 1 cup Laxmi Bhog Atta
- 1 cup Laxmi Bhog Maida
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Sugar
Pinch of baking soda (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- ½ cup Milk (warm)
- Water as required (to knead)
- For Lachha Paratha:
- ¼ cup Laxmi Bhog Atta
- Oil as required
Cooking Directions -
Lachha Paratha dough recipe:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl, take Laxmi Bhog Maida and Laxmi Bhog Atta.
- Additionally, add salt, sugar, baking soda and a tsp. of oil.
- Furthermore, crumble well with your hands,
- Now add milk and start to knead.
- Add water as required and knead to smooth and soft dough.
- Cover with moist cloth and rest for 30 minutes.
Lachha Paratha recipe:
- Firstly, pinch large ball sized dough, roll and flatten it.
- Also dust with some wheat flour.
- Furthermore, roll it into a thin circle as of chapatti. Roll as thin as possible.
- Grease the chapatti with oil and sprinkle Laxmi Bhog Atta over it.
- Now start creating pleats by folding with the help of fingers.
- Stretch the pleated dough as much as possible.
- Begin to roll the pleated dough like a swiss roll.
- Secure the end by pressing gently.
- Take the rolled ball and dust with some wheat flour.
- And start rolling to a thin circle.
- Take chapatti tawa and place the rolled paratha.
- After a minute flip off and cook the other side.
- Once the golden brown spots start appearing on both sides grease with oil.
- Flip and roast both sides.
- Then crush the paratha to form layers.
- Finally, serve the crispy Lachha Paratha immediately with a curry of your choice.