- Prep Time - 20 minutes
Cook Time - 20 minutes
- 1 Cup Laxmi Bhog Atta
- ¼ Cup Laxmi Bhog Suji
- ½ tsp. Cardamom Powder
- Salt a pinch
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ Cup Ghee
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 7-8 Almonds, Halves
Cooking Directions -
- Start beating ghee with electric beater or with your hands.
- Add in powdered sugar and beat it along with ghee until it form a nice fluffy mixture.
- Once it is nice and fluffy, add Laxmi Bhog Atta, Laxmi Bhog Suji, cardamom powder, salt and baking powder. Start kneading it.
- Knead into soft dough. Divide in equal portions. Roll and make smooth balls.
- Line a baking tray with butter paper. Place the balls on the tray and flatten them.
- Place a piece of almond and press on the top.
- Bake the nankhatai in a preheated oven at 180⁰c for 15-20mins.
- Remove from the oven. Let them cool and serve.