Wheat Dosa Recipe
- Prep Time - 10 mins
- from Atta
- 1 cup Laxmi Bhog Atta
- ¼ cup Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp. Curd
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 2 pinch Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp. Oil
Cooking Directions -
- In a mixing bowl take rice flour, Laxmi Bhog Atta, yogurt, salt sugar, baking soda and oil.
- Mix it well and now add little bit water at a time and make smooth and lump free batter.
- Consistency of batter should be like dosa batter. Heat dosa pan at medium heat. Once pan is hot take a paper napkin and dip it in water oil (2tsp each) mixture. Wipe the pan with this mixture.
- And now take a ladle full of batter and spread the batter on the pan in circular motion.
- Add some oil on top and let it cook for a minute. Now flip dosa and let it cook from this side too.
- Once dosa is crisp from both sides take it out. Serve hot wheat dosa with your favorite chutney.