Besan Laddu Recipe
- Prep Time - 10 mins
- from Besan
- 2 cups Laxmi Bhog Laddu Motiya Besan
- ½ cup Ghee,
- ¼ tsp. Turmeric Powder
- ½ cup Cashew nuts, chopped,
- 1 tsp. Cardamom powder
- 1 cup powdered Sugar,
- Silver varq,
- Pistachios, slice,
Cooking Directions -
- In a kadai , add Laxmi Bhog Laddu Motiya Besan, roast it for a small time to get rid of the raw smell of besan.
- Add turmeric powder to get a better color.
- Now, add ghee in Laxmi Bhog Laddu Motiya Besan, and roast it well.
- Add 1 tsp of ghee for roasting the cashew and chop them coarsely.
- Add chopped cashew to the roasted besan.
- Keep the mixture for cooling at room temperature.
- Now, add cardamom powder and powdered sugar in it and mix well.
- Start shaping the ladoos into small round balls.
- Once prepared, garnish with silver varq and serve.