Suji Toast Recipe
- Prep Time - 5 mins
- from Suji
For Rava Toast Filling
- 1 small to medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small to medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 Green chili - finely chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- 2 to 2.5 tablespoon Laxmi Bhog Suji
- 2 to 2.5 tablespoon cream or malai
- Salt as required
- 5 to 6 bread slices (white, whole wheat or brown bread)
- Oil for frying the toast - ½ teaspoon oil for frying one slice and 1 to 1.5 teaspoon oil for frying two slices.
Cooking Directions -
- Add the Laxmi Bhog Suji , onion, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander, cream and salt in a bowl. Mix and keep aside.
- Heat a tava or frying pan. On a hot tava or griddle, add 1/2 tsp oil for each bread. So if toasting two breads, you can add 1 to 1.5 tsp oil.
- On the bread slices, spread the rava mixture evenly with a spoon.
- Place the filling side down and cook it till the onion tomatoes are lightly browned.
- Turn over and toast the bread on the other side. You can flip once or twice and cook more if required.
- Remove the toast. Continue to make the rava toasts this way.
- Slice the toast into triangular or rectangular pieces.
- Serve the suji bread toast slices hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.