Chocochip Cookies Recipe
- Prep Time - 45 mins
Cook Time - 10-15 mins
Servings - 16 Cookies
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Laxmi Bhog Maida
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- A pinch Salt, skip it if using salted butter
- 1 stick or ½ cup Unsalted butter , soften to room temperature
- ¼ cup White granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Light brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- ½ cup Chocolate chips
Cooking Directions -
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C for at least 10 minutes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or just spray with nonstick spray.
- Take dry ingredients - Laxmi Bhog Maida, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Whisk it till they incorporated and keep it aside.
- Take soften butter in another bowl. Beat it with wire whisk or by electric mixer till it becomes creamy and smooth.
- Then add both sugars (granulated and brown sugar). Again beat till it becomes fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- Then add vanilla extract and milk. Whisk till it gets incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix it until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips. And fold them in.
- If the dough looks soft and sticky than chill it into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Now make 1-inch size balls from chilled cookie dough. Place on the cookie sheet a few inches apart from each other, because they will spread as bake. Flatten it slightly using back of glass or bowl or use your fingers.
- Bake them for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven or until the edges are become golden brown.
- Let it cool into the sheet for 5 minutes. After that, remove it to the cooling rack to cool completely